Thursday, August 12, 2010

things I have learned this week

  1. you can't assume the people on the sidewalks talking to themselves are crazy anymore.
  2. there is such a thing as too much whipped cream in an espresso con panna.
  3. you can find free knitting patterns for Barbies on the internet (don't worry, I have a subversive master plan at work here. and when I get my hands on a Ken, s/he's getting a makeover for sure).
  4. the new name of the Childlike Empress in NeverEnding Story? "Moon Child."
  5. Einstein was a mad genius at baby-killing rationalizations.
and you?

3 comments:

Steven Baird said...

is there a link for the einstein bit?

JJT said...

hi Steven--I'm referring to the conservapedia article on relativity I linked to on facebook, but here it is for your convenience:

http://conservapedia.com/Theory_of_relativity

but be prepared, it's an "epistemological ouchie." As in, it will make you want to bang your head against a wall somewhere.

Malda said...

I think I may be able to supply the Ken, and vintage at that.