Sunday, August 02, 2009

Facebook | Just Love Coffee Roasters

Facebook | Just Love Coffee Roasters

There's also a widget in the sidebar that will take you to the Just Love Coffee Roasters website. Just Love Coffees is more than just a place to get your fair trade, specialty coffees--the vision behind it is both personal and global. You can read about my cousins, Rob & Emily Webb, their story of adoption and the motivation for starting Just Love Coffees, here.

I was thrilled to be able to meet my new first-cousins-once-removed on my recent visit back home to middle TN. Communication mostly took place in shy smiles and grins, since my Amharic is, well, non-existent. Can't wait till next time, and neither can Clare.

Till then, Just Love Coffees is, I hope, going to be our coffee-supplier-of-choice as soon as it's up and running in the Fall. So if any of you are needing a supplier, well, I know a guy. Yeah, my cousin, just lemme know, I can hook you up. (imagine me imitating Jon Stewart's NJ routine here)

I know I'm not the only in need of a daily morning and afternoon fix. Let's use our addiction to make the world a more just and loving place, shall we?

No comments: