- babbling: ga, la, da, na, ba, wa, even ma. She likes reduplications and Malda swears she heard "mama" while we were in TX. And she's definitely saying "dada."
- sitting up--she's an old pro at this by now. I saw her pull herself up from her tummy to sitting up during our visit.
- nearly crawling. I'll keep you posted.
- getting frustrated when I take a toy away. Not a very welcome milestone, let me add.
- eating her veggies with gusto. Once at Harding I had to take a psych test as part of the app process for becoming an RA. It had this question on it: "Do you eat your food with more gusto than other people?" I've been paranoid about my level of enjoyment of food ever since, but luckily, Clare has not inherited this neurotic anxiety.
- closely related to #5, pooping a lot more solidly than before. Yay.
Friday, January 05, 2007
things Clare is doing now, and Christmas '06 pics
things Clare is doing now: