- Stringing more vowels together than Robert Plant. Oooooooo-ya-ee-ya-ee-yeah.
- Sleeping like a princess in a fairy tale...all night long.
- Creating masterpieces in her favorite modern art medium, mostly untitled, but some, particularly memorable, with titles like "that time there was so much it came up the front and the back" and "time to wash the bouncy chair again" and "wow! it hit the wall!"
- Initiating a long-term scientific investigation into determining exactly which objects in the universe are soluble in human saliva.
- Turning into a real milk junkie--looks like Homer Simpson eating a donut when she nurses.
- Growing and growing and growing so much...like a bad hundred-year bloom. But in "the good way."
Saturday, September 16, 2006
things Clare is doing now, or "dangerously maternal" post
Posted by JTB at 12:43 AM